The Business Times THE BUSINESS TIMES - Find latest business and financial news including analysis and opinion on top business stories, stock markets in Singapore, Asia-Pacific and global market news and more at The Business Times.
- Waterway Point owner gets maiden S$589m green loanby Uma Devi on May 18, 2021 at 11:31 am
SAPPHIRE Star Trust, the owner of Waterway Point, has obtained its maiden green loan of S$589 million from Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Singapore Branch and United Overseas Bank.
- Prime US Reit Q1 net property income down 2% to US$23mby Uma Devi on May 18, 2021 at 11:08 am
PRIME US Reit posted net property income of US$23.0 million (S$30.6 million) for the first fiscal quarter ended March, down 2 per cent from US$23.5 million in the corresponding quarter last year.
- CDL rolls out support for tenants amid heightened alertby Lisa Kriwangko on May 18, 2021 at 8:01 am
CITY Developments Limited (CDL) will be rolling out support initiatives for its tenants in light of the recently heightened Phase 2 restrictions. This includes providing more flexibility in rental payments for tenants facing severe cash flow issues, the real estate company announced on Tuesday.
- Two four-storey freehold buildings at Kim Keat Road for sale with S$15.7m guide priceby Lisa Kriwangko on May 18, 2021 at 4:48 am
TWO four-storey-plus-attic buildings at 16 and 18 Kim Keat Road have been put up for sale via expression of interest with a collective guide price of S$15.7 million, announced exclusive marketing agent SRI Capital Market on Tuesday.
- Brokers' take: RHB upgrades EC World Reit to 'trading buy' on potential offerby Vivienne Tay on May 18, 2021 at 4:18 am
RHB on Tuesday upgraded EC World Real Estate Investment Trust (EC World Reit) to "trading buy" from "neutral", with a raised target price of S$0.83 from S$0.76.
- Analysts expect impact of Phase 2 restrictions to be short-livedby Vivienne Tay on May 17, 2021 at 9:50 pm
ANALYSTS expect last week's sell-off in response to Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) measures to be a short-term trend, as long as the restrictions are lifted on schedule.
- Econ Healthcare's first China nursing home begins operationsby Vivienne Tay on May 17, 2021 at 9:50 pm
PRIVATE nursing home operator Econ Healthcare on Monday said it commenced operations at its first nursing home in China.
- Pandemic uncertainty clouds new private home sales sentimentby Siow Li Sen on May 17, 2021 at 9:50 pm
AS LONG as uncertainty from the pandemic reigns, monthly new private home sales could fall to around 1,000 units or even lower for the remaining eight months of 2021 with developers delaying launches, and also limited mass market projects.
- Is it the calm before the storm for office market?by Leslie Yee on May 17, 2021 at 9:50 pm
RENTALS of office space in Singapore's central region turned a corner in the first quarter this year.
- Roxy-Pacific associate acquires a 999-year leasehold residential site for S$23mby Uma Devi on May 17, 2021 at 10:58 am
MEQUITY Hills, an indirect associate of property player Roxy-Pacific Holdings, has entered into an agreement to acquire a 999-year leasehold residential site for S$23 million.