PROPERTY NEWS FEED FROM THE BUSINESS TIMES
- URA awards Lentor Central GLS site to GuocoLandby Vivienne Tay on July 29, 2021 at 8:46 am
THE Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) on Thursday said has it awarded the tender for Lentor Central site to GLL D Pte Ltd. This comes nearly a week after the tender closed with nine bids.
- Tesla setting up shop at Toa Payoh Lorong 8 property with lease term of up to 20 yearsby Jeanette Tan on July 29, 2021 at 6:00 am
ELECTRIC car maker Tesla has leased a building in Toa Payoh Lorong 8's industrial area for its showroom, corporate office and service centre.
- Keppel unit divests stake in Chengdu Shengshi Jingwei Real Estate for 1.6b yuanby Yong Jun Yuan on July 29, 2021 at 12:54 am
Keppel Land China will divest 100 per cent of its equity interest in Chengdu Shengshi Jingwei Real Estate through its subsidiary Hillwest for approximately 1.6 billion yuan (S$324 million).
- CapitaLand China Trust posts 40.1% rise in H1 DPU to S$0.0423by Jude Chan on July 29, 2021 at 12:42 am
CAPITALAND China Trust (CLCT) has announced a distribution per unit (DPU) of 4.23 Singapore cents for the first half ended June 30, up 40.1 per cent from a DPU of 3.02 cents in the year-ago period, despite an enlarged unit base.
- ESR-Reit trustee prices S$125m fixed-rate notes due 2026 at 2.6%by Tan Nai Lun on July 29, 2021 at 12:29 am
ESR-REIT'S trustee has launched and priced S$125 million of unsecured fixed-rate notes due 2026 at 2.6 per cent per annum, the real estate investment trust's (Reit) manager said in a bourse filing on Thursday.
- Singapore real estate agencies may consolidate further: IREUSby Fiona Lam on July 28, 2021 at 9:50 pm
THE Big Four real estate agencies in Singapore - PropNex Realty, ERA Realty Network, OrangeTee & Tie and Huttons Asia - are likely to continue attracting more salespersons, while smaller players face higher attrition rates and costs.
- CDL's partnership with Hongkong Land may be better route for it to grow in Chinaby Kalpana Rashiwala on July 28, 2021 at 9:50 pm
- Pasir Ris 8 frenzy raises policy risks for developers even as they eye richer marginsby Leslie Yee on July 28, 2021 at 9:50 pm
THE Pasir Ris 8 project launched for sale just last weekend offers fresh evidence of continued strength in the Outside Central Region (OCR) segment for private homes.
- Ascendas India Trust H1 DPU down 9% to 4.20 Singapore cents, as exchange rate proves a dragby Annabeth Leow on July 28, 2021 at 11:33 am
BUSINESS park landlord Ascendas India Trust will make a distribution per unit (DPU) of 4.20 Singapore cents for the first six months, the manager said on Wednesday.
- Brokers' take: Analysts trim target prices for MNACT amid weaker rental reversionsby Jude Chan on July 28, 2021 at 7:50 am
CGS-CIMB Research and OCBC Investment Research are lowering their target prices for Mapletree North Asia Commercial Trust (MNACT), on the back of weaker rental reversions amid a cautious retail environment.