The Business Times THE BUSINESS TIMES - Find latest business and financial news including analysis and opinion on top business stories, stock markets in Singapore, Asia-Pacific and global market news and more at The Business Times.
- Broker's take: RHB initiates coverage on Prime US Reit with 'buy'by Raphael Lim on December 3, 2020 at 8:29 am
RHB has initiated coverage on Prime US Reit with a "buy" rating and a target price of US$1, given its "resilient and attractive" yield, and expectations of stable rental income.
- Private housing supply from confirmed land sale sites up 17.2% for H1 2021: MNDby Vivienne Tay on December 3, 2020 at 2:44 am
THE government has raised the supply of dwelling units by 17.2 per cent for the first-half 2021 government land sales (GLS) programme, the Ministry of National Development (MND) said on Thursday morning.
- JL Family Office unveils boutique property investment firmby Kalpana Rashiwala on December 2, 2020 at 9:50 pm
JL FAMILY Office has launched a boutique property investment firm, The Land Managers Holdings, with S$250 million initial capital commitment.
- HDB 'lottery' conundrum: analysts weigh in on ways to mitigate itby Rachel Mui on December 2, 2020 at 9:50 pm
WHEN certain HDB flats in the Dawson and Boon Tiong area completed their five-year minimum occupation period (MOP) this year, some owners unloaded them on the resale market for a startling 60-70 per cent gain.
- Equinix injects US$144m initial investment into fifth Singapore data centreby Vivienne Tay on December 2, 2020 at 3:33 am
NASDAQ-LISTED Equinix has made a US$144 million initial investment for the first phase of its fifth data centre in Singapore, it said in a press statement on Tuesday.
- Sabana Reit: 'Nothing unusual or improper' about merger's voting processby Fiona Lam on December 2, 2020 at 1:10 am
THERE is "nothing unusual or improper" about the voting procedures adopted for the proposed merger of Sabana Shari'ah Compliant Industrial Real Estate Investment Trust (Sabana Reit) and ESR-Reit.
- Keppel Land to divest remaining 30% stake in Dong Nai Waterfront Cityby Rachel Mui on December 1, 2020 at 9:50 pm
KEPPEL Corp's property arm, Keppel Land, is divesting its remaining 30 per cent interest in Dong Nai Waterfront City (DNWC) for about 1.95 trillion dong (S$115.9 million) in cash.
- SC Capital unit proposed as Eagle Hospitality Reit's new managerby Fiona Lam on December 1, 2020 at 9:50 pm
SCCPRE Hospitality Reit Management has been proposed as the new manager for Eagle Hospitality Real Estate Investment Trust (EH-Reit), part of stapled group Eagle Hospitality Trust (EHT). The announcement was made a day after the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) ordered EH-Reit's trustee to remove the current manager within a month and to appoint a new manager "as soon as practicable".
- CapitaLand sells three Japan malls, Seoul office block for S$448m; enters Japan logistics sectorby Raphael Lim on December 1, 2020 at 9:50 pm
CAPITALAND has divested three malls in Japan and an office building in South Korea for a total of S$448.7 million, as part of its ongoing portfolio reconstitution strategy, it said on Tuesday morning in a bourse filing.
- OCBC adopts risk-management framework Equator Principles for infrastructure projectsby Fiona Lam on December 1, 2020 at 8:35 am
OCBC on Tuesday said it has adopted the Equator Principles, an internationally recognised risk-management framework for financial institutions worldwide.